Paws in Paradise
Welcome to Paws in Paradise of Mt. Pleasant! We are the newest, upscale facility for all sizes and breeds of dogs in the Charleston area. We offer every four legged guest a safe, loving, clean, and healthy environment. Paws in Paradise offers many services from doggie daycare, to boarding, and full service grooming. We have large indoor/outdoor climate controlled play areas that allow dogs to fully interact from morning to night.
Our well-trained staff strives to provide the finest care for your dog. All staff members are thoroughly trained in Dog Language and Group Play using "The Dog Gurus" training courses. Paws in Paradise's owner is a Certified Pet CPR and First Aid Instructor. All staff members are trained and certified in Pet CPR and First Aid!
Whether you are at work or away on vacation, you can relax because your dog is receiving the best care, stress free, and happy. A tired dog is a happy dog!
For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week from 6:30am to 7pm.
Tours are only given between 11am-3pm daily.
Our Rules and Requirements:
- Veterinary records showing up-to-date shots
- (Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (kennel cough))
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered
- All dogs must be on heart-worm and flea/tick prevention
- All dogs must be in good health - no coughing, vomiting, or diarrhea please!
- All dogs must be non-aggressive with humans and dogs - safety is our number one priority!
- Due to the high activity level of our facility, we do not accept senior dogs 12 and older.
- Quick release collars only! NO harnesses, gentle leaders, buckle collars please!
- Any dog(s) not picked up by 7pm, will be charged $1.00 a minute for every minute until 7:15. After that, your dog will be boarded for $50 plus feeding fees.
- All new dogs must come for at least a half day of daycare before boarding overnight.
Paws in Paradise is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations!
Come and see what our four-legged guests have been wagging their tails about!!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook!